Nirvana's Homemade Peppermint Bark
Peppermint Bark is a decadent, American tradition that dates back decades. That said, even a sweet confection with a legacy like its own can be improved upon. Introducing Nirvana's take on a classic recipe, try this cannabis-infused Peppermint Bark and spruce up a holiday favorite! Pair it with some hot chocolate or your choice of holiday drink and enjoy the sweet taste of Nirvana's Homemade Peppermint Bark.
· 1 teaspoon canola oil
· 1/8 teaspoon peppermint extract
· 2 Spartan Herb Milk Chocolate Bars (100mg)
· 3 Spartan Herb White Chocolate Bars (150mg)
· 1 Packet of Lokal Peppermint Candies (150mg/15pcs)
1. Line a 9" x 5" x 3" bread loaf pan with parchment or wax paper - leave enough overhang to pull the bars out of the pan when they are finished.
2. In a double boiler (or a bowl set over a small pan of simmering water), melt the Spartan herb Milk Chocolate Bars, 1/2 teaspoon of oil, and 1/8 teaspoon peppermint extract. Stir it as it melts, taking care not to let the water beneath it boil.
3. Once the mixture is smooth, pour it into the loaf pan and set in the fridge for approximately 30 minutes.
4. Use a fresh bowl (or clean the bowl used for the Milk Chocolate) and add the Spartan White Chocolate Bars with 1/2
teaspoon of oil. Melt and stir until the mixture is smooth.
5. Quickly pour the mixture in the loaf pan, over the Milk Chocolate Layer. Ensure that the mixture is spread evenly before it sets.
6. Crush and sprinkle Lokal Peppermint Candies on top of the mixture. Set in the fridge for approximately 30 minutes.
7. For best results, bring the candy to room temperature before serving.